theme: movie trivia
who said it? (and what movie)
1. "Inside this room, all of my dreams become realities, and some of my realities become dreams. And, almost everything you'll see is eatable, edible, I mean, you can eat almost everything." willy wonka, (the original) willy wonka and the chocolate factory
john bender, the breakfast club
3. "Well, someone's got to break the ice and it might as well be me, I mean, I'm used to being a hostess, it's part of my husband's work and it's always difficult when a group of new friends meet together for the first time to get aquatinted, though I'm perfectly prepared to start the ball rolling, I mean, I, I have absolutely no idea what we're doing here or what I'm doing here or what this place is about, but I am determined to enjoy myself, and very intrigued, and oh my this soup's delicious isn't it?"mrs. peacock, clue
4. "I love my dead, gay son."kurt's dad, heathers
5. "My brother John, from whom you are all descended, was bitten on the back of his neck by something that was half-animal, half-human. From that moment on he was hairy . . . all over."aunt kate, haunted honeymoon
6. "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at eleven."newscaster, kentucky fried movie
7. "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"inigo montoya, the princess bride
8. "Ladies and gentlemen, in order to achieve an "R" rating today, a motion picture must contain full frontal nudity, graphic violence, or an explicit reference to the sex act. Since this film has none of those, and since research has proven that R-rated films are by far the most popular with the moviegoing public, the producers of this motion picture have asked me to take this opportunity to say "Fuck you."announcer, student bodies
9. "Ohhh! Oww! Ouch! Well I've been at sea since I was one, how the hell would I know how to ride a horse? " frederic, the pirate movie
10. "they should name a gender after you, looking at you doesn't do it. staring is the only way that makes any since, trying not to blink so you dont miss anything. and all of that and you're you."
john clasky, spanglish
you girls are so funny! great job to both of you. too bad no one else ever participates. s- you should link the new mommy to our trivia tuesdays.
you girls tied again this week.