ok, here are the rules:
you can answer by leaving a comment. i will keep them hidden and will post the correct answers along with the correct answerer no later than wednesday morning. please don't cheat...go by what you know, not by what the internet knows. no prizes now, but maybe someday. and, now, for today's trivia...
The Theme: potpourri
1. what was madonna's biggest hit of 1990? vogue
2. in the movie "can't buy me love", what did "cindy" spill on her outfit at the party? red wine
3. in the movie, "uncle buck", what did "buck" use to flip pancakes? a shovel
4. in "saturday night fever" what job did john travolta's character have? he worked in a paint store
5. in what decade did the Miller Brewing Company introduce Lite beer to the world? 1970's
6. who pardoned Richard Nixon for any crimes he may have committed during "watergate"? Gerald Ford **crista, no, it wasn't my mom
7. what year was john lennon assassintaed? 1980
8. if you have a pool in your yard and my kids come over to swim, are they allowed to swim without an adult in the pool with them? not unless you never want to see them again
9. what is the #1 fruit in the Americas? bananas (seriously, no one thought of bananas?)
10. on average, how many chocolate bars will a human consume during a lifetime? 10, 354 (no shit)
that's it for today. thanks for playing.
and the winner is..........sawa!!! (gratuitous punctuation) good job. thanks for playing girls. see you back here next tuesday!